Your hair needs as much attention as you would give a small child or a penguin you are somehow forced to take care of. Pamper yourself with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$39 for one hair and facial package (up to a $105 value)
$69 for two hair and facial packages (up to a $210 value)
$99 for three hair and facial packages (up to a $315 value)
Each package includes one of the following:
- Hair treatment
- Facial treatment
Each package begins with a shampoo before a visit to Asanda's blowout artists, who specialize in styling a wide variety of healthy, shiny, sexy looks. Asanda’s blowout services combine with Aveda’s breakthrough plant micro technology during signature hair treatments designed to penetrate strands with intense moisture or to repair and restore balance to the scalp. Clients may choose any one of five options:
- Dry Remedy treatment: improves dry hair up to 86% with the power of buriti and pomegranate oils, leaving strands soft, silky, and shiny
- Damage Remedy treatment: uses quinoa protein and amino acids derived from sugar beets to reverse up to 84% of damage and leave strands strong, supple, and healthy looking
- Scalp Remedy treatment: combines deep detox cleansing, scalp massage, and wintergreen-derived salicylic acid to gently exfoliate and remove buildup that can inhibit hair health
- Invati treatment: reaps the energizing powers of turmeric and ginseng along with massage to boost microcirculation and reduce hair loss
- Zero N gloss treatment: helps hair of all hues to achieve long-lasting luster and silky shine, regardless of whether it’s been color-treated
Each treatment begins a potent sensory experience with a scalp, neck, and shoulder massage enhanced by up to 12 aromatherapeutic oils to increase scalp circulation and target pressure points that may harbor tension.
While hair follicles are wrapped for deep penetration of the hair spa treatment, guests are reclined in luxurious kid glove leather chairs with extend-able leg rests that look and feel more like business-class airline recliners than stiff salon chairs. For each package they redeem, customers get to choose one of the following three 20-minute Asanda signature facial treatments, each targeted to a different skin type and effect:
- Restore: Cleanse and moisturize includes an eye treatment that helps skin boost natural collagen production, minimize the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and reduce the puffiness and dark circles.
- Glow: Plant-based exfoliating peel for the face that evens the appearance of skin tone, smoothes and re-texturizes, and improves fine lines and wrinkles.
- Renew: Tourmaline-infused treatment aims to provide radiant skin, remove dull surface cells, reduce the look of fine lines, and saturate skin.
Additionally, Groupon holders can also opt to add an Aveda Finishing Touch or full makeup application for half off the list price, which helps to ensure new looks aren’t encumbered with faded foundation or smudged eyeliner.
Asanda Spa Lounge
Located on the corner of Broadway and Houston, Asanda Spa Lounge fits right in with its fashion- and beauty-centric SoHo surroundings. The salon invites clients inside with striking, squeaky-clean white decor, high ceilings, and sparkling crystal and Murano-glass chandeliers. The staff of stylists channel the salon's bright, modern aesthetic into chic styles and a menu of aesthetic services that harness the power of botanical-based Aveda products.
Massage and facial rooms accented with soft mood lighting and music comprise two-thirds of the lounge's 5,000-square-foot space, where aestheticians and massage therapists offer a full menu of Aveda face and body treatments.