A nice hairdo draws attention to your best features and away from the fact that you’re not supposed to be directing traffic. Send the right signals with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $25 for a 60-minute blowout (a $35 value) and hair-spa treatment (a $25 value; a $60 total value)
- $70 for three of the above (a $180 total value)
- $100 for five of the above (a $300 total value)
Stylists begin the hair-spa treatment with a scalp, neck, and shoulder massage while aromatherapy oils relax clients’ senses. A choice of four types of treatments then tends to individual hair issues, such as dryness, thinning, or damage, with botanical-based products. Clients may choose any one of four options:
- Dry Remedy treatment: improves dry hair up to 86% with the power of buriti and pomegranate oils, leaving strands soft, silky, and shiny
- Damage Remedy treatment: uses quinoa protein and amino acids derived from sugar beets to reverse up to 84% of damage and leave strands strong, supple, and healthy looking
- Scalp Remedy treatment: combines deep detox cleansing, scalp massage, and wintergreen-derived salicylic acid to gently exfoliate and remove buildup that can inhibit hair health
- Invati treatment: reaps the energizing powers of turmeric and ginseng along with massage to boost microcirculation and reduce hair loss
During the blowout, strands are coaxed into the clients’ desired look, such as piled atop heads or resting on shoulders in soft waves.
BLU Salon Aveda
The team of stylists at BLU—which stands for "beauty living united"—have drawn on deep industry knowledge and skills to craft styles that suit each customer's personality. Alternatively, its team of aestheticians apply the same principles to their skin care practices. Here, they pamper clients with facial services that invigorate and rejuvenate, helping each one discover the meaning of eternal beauty. At the same time, both the spa and the salon take a humble approach and an attitude of lifelong learning of all skin and hair services.
Using organic marshmallow-root-infused conditioners and shampoos that emanate natural aromas, stylists render hair sleek in preparation for the everyday or special occasions, such as job interviews in wind tunnels. All hair trimming, coloring, and styling services also start and conclude with an additional relaxation treatment, such as a hand massage or a makeup touchup. Aestheticians soothe fitful skin with natural facial peels, smooth rough skin with botanical-based microdermabrasion treatments, and erase wrinkles by applying a layer of high-school yearbook photos.
Guided by socially conscious principles for more than 30 years, Aveda produces a full line of natural beauty products carried at nearly 7,000 salons and spas. Popular gorgeous-makers such as Shampure shampoo and witch-hazel hair spray deliver on Aveda's commitment to well-rounded earthly beauty with eco-friendly packaging cradling ingredients derived from the world's finest and least selfish plants.
Really nice salon, great Aveda products... Nice atmosphere and friendly stylists.Karina R., Yelp, 6/18/11
Beautiful salon. Friendly, caring staff. Smells like heaven.Jules M., Yelp, 2/3/11
400 S Baldwin Ave.
Arcadia, California 91007Get Directions