A skilled photographer captures a subject's sense of wonder, such as when a baby discovers a flying butterfly or when a baby discovers flying. Document developmental milestones with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$99 for an on-location family holiday portrait shoot and prints (a $640 total value)
- 30-minute on-location session (a $250 value)
- 2 8”x10” prints (a $30 value each)
- 4 5”x7” prints (a $20 value each)
- 25 4"x6" prints (a $10 value each)
- Prints include three different poses
- 30-day online gallery of all images
With the portrait option, clients may purchase a copyright-release CD of all high-resolution, retouched images from the session for an additional $200 and receive a free 11"x14" wall print (a $100 value)
$50 for an in-studio headshot shoot (a $150 value)
- Five-minute session with a choice of backdrops
- Retouching of a single image, which will be emailed the same day in high-resolution with a copyright release
Randy Licht knows photography. A professional shutterbug since 1980, his skills have taken him to more than 1,000 nuptial celebrations, where he has captured both exuberant celebrations and subtle nuances of each ceremony, exercising the practiced eye of a photojournalist. Licht approaches each shoot with the same professional attitude, setting about to encapsulate fleeting moments for grateful family members and scrapbook-loving dogs. In weddings, family shoots, and headshot sessions, he angles for simple, clean shots, shooting fast so as not to relinquish any picture-worthy moment.