Pole-fitness classes teach you to be comfortable upside down in order to prepare you to ride Universal Studios' Shrek 4-D: The Upside-Down Experience. Get a new look with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $99 for an eight-week Aerial Silks class ($265 value)
- $99 for an eight-week Acro Lyra class ($265 value)
- $99 for an eight-week pole-dancing class ($265 value)
- $59 for an eight-week burlesque class ($150 value)
- $49 for an eight-week belly-dance, chair-dance, GoGo Fly, or Pole Sweat class ($115 value)
- $39 for an eight-week punch card valid for Glisten, Sexy Stretch, and Back 2 Basics classes ($90 value)
- See class descriptions and schedules here.
BurlesqueMN’s instructors relate to those seeking alternative ways to fit fitness into their schedules. By combining cardio and strength exercises with flirtatious moves, they help students find a positive body image through female empowerment, while increasing stamina at the same time. Many of the burlesque and pole-fitness classes span eight weeks and culminate with a performance showcase where pupils demonstrate their sultry new moves. The newly expanded facility offers clients 5,000 total sq. ft. including 100 ft. of mirrors and up to 20 ft. ceilings for all their flirty fun.