The best margaritas are customizable, with options such as salt or no salt, frozen or on the rocks, and tequila or more tequila. Savor specialty sips with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for $50 off your bill
- $50 for $100 off your bill for a party of four or more
This deal is good for anything on the menu, but here's an example of what $50 could get you:
- Appetizers—two cups of sopa azteca ($3 each)
- Entrees—steak enchiladas ($13) and fish tacos ($9)
- Drinks—two Killer Margaritas served in oversized glasses ($11 each)
Cesar's comically oversized margaritas, in flavors including peach, raspberry, and blue curaçao, bolster chatter over time-tested dishes such as enchiladas, fajitas, and rellenos. On clear days, a rooftop deck proffers views of the skyline and cars' receding hairlines, and comfy couches throughout the eatery serve as ideal venues for contented postmeal sighs. Cesar's third floor sports two bars and a lounge bathed in ultramarine light and pulsing rhythms, which roll down exposed-brick walls. Beneath the dining room's idyllic murals and life-size replica of the sun, bottles of imported Mexican brews clink gleefully over steaming plates.