Sports are marked by traditions, like dumping Gatorade on the winning coach and setting the losing coach's Honda on fire. Feel the heat of competition with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $29 for individual league registration for coed bowling (up to a $100 value)
- $29 for individual league registration for men's basketball (up to a $95 value)
- $29 for individual league registration for coed flag football (up to a $79 value)
- $29 for individual league registration for coed 12" softball (up to a $95 value)
- $29 for individual league registration for coed volleyball (up to a $75 value)
Click here to see the league schedules.
Cities and Sports
From bar crawls to street festivals, there's plenty of ways to meet new people in the city. There's also plenty of ways to get exercise, such as jogging along the waterfront or scaling a skyscraper in a gorilla costume. Cities and Sports brings both worlds together through seasonal sports leagues that are as much about winning and getting exercise as they are about socializing and having fun. After the games, players can hang out with their team members and meet new people at the league sponsor bar. During warmer months, the company organizes leagues at local parks and beaches for weekly rounds of softball, kickball, and volleyball. Then, when winter rolls around, it moves its operation indoors for properly sheltered sessions of dodge ball, volleyball, bowling, and basketball.
“The bowling league was a great time and it was nice to deal directly with the league organizer Bernie for questions or information on other leagues. ”