Roller coasters were developed to counter the dull pace of early amusement-park attractions such as the ennui house and tilt-a-loiter. Experience modern thrills with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$19 for one four-hour unlimited-ride wristband (up to $32 value)
$29 for one ride package (up to $60 value)
- One four-hour unlimited-ride wristband (up to $32 value)
- One ride on the Cyclone Roller Coaster (up to $9 value)
- One ride on the Coney Island Raceway ($10 value)
- One game card pre-loaded with nine credits ($9 value)
$36 for two four-hour unlimited-ride wristbands (up to $64 value)
$55 for two ride packages (up to $120 value)
- Two four-hour unlimited-ride wristbands (up to $32 value each)
- Two rides on the Cyclone Roller Coaster (up to $9 value each)
- Two rides on the Coney Island Raceway ($10 value each)
- Two game cards pre-loaded with nine credits each ($9 value each)
Wristbands grant four hours of unlimited rides on 22 Luna Park attractions.
Luna Park in Coney Island
The successor to Coney Island’s iconic amusement parks of the 20th century, Luna Park delights families with games, entertainment, and attractions ranging from classic spinning teacups to the Coney Island Cyclone, an 85-foot roller coaster originally built in 1927. As youngsters acclimate to adrenaline on low-fi rides such as the Big Top Express, a colorful circus train featuring clowns, elephants, and a bright-red caboose, bigger kids and stilt-wearing toddlers dive in to such exciting diversions as the Wild River, a log flume that culminates in a sopping, 40-foot plunge. Luna Park packs even bigger thrills into roller coasters such as the Steeplechase, which accelerates from zero to 40 miles per hour in less than two seconds, and the Soarin’ Eagle, which glides above crowds on the paths below.
The park recently unveiled an even bigger thrill—the 125-foot tall Thunderbolt roller coaster. Though it closes in October, it reopens in the spring and sends riders careening up to 55 miles per hour and over 115 feet in the air. Throughout the day, games such as Whac-a-Mole and Duck Pond challenge players’ skills at naming every animal’s Latin taxonomy.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“take advantage of the time and the rides...GREAT!”
“Great time great price ”
“Great deal, great time”
1000 Surf Ave.
New York, New York 11224