The first European explorers set sail to find new, exotic spices to please their hungry monarchs, but all they discovered were heaps of inedible gold. Broaden your mouth's horizons with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$39 for Peruvian dinner for two (up to a $79.65 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $15.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $22.95 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (up to a $8.90 value each)
$69 for Peruvian dinner for four (up to a $159.30 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $15.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $22.95 value each)
- Four glasses of wine (up to a $8.90 value each)
Blending flavors from land and sea, the culinary talent in Costazul's kitchen draws on Peruvian recipes to concoct traditional yet modern cuisine. White fish slices intermingle with fresh lime juice, aji limo sauce, or caramel sweet potatoes in a trio of ceviches, and in tiraditos—a Peruvian take on Japanese sashimi—fish, salmon, or octopus soak in flavorful sauces. Alongside additional seafood entrees such as seared fish fillets, salmon, and tuna steaks, chefs also flambé beef and chicken to create popular Peruvian dishes. Glasses of wine and homemade sangria pair off with each meal, which servers dispense within a dining room whose walls glow with undulating lights.