Crepes are similar to pancakes, except that crepes are thinner and speak in a French accent. Savor French fare with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$46 for dinner for two (an $85 value)
- Two entrees (a $26 value)
- Bottle of wine (a $40 value)
- Shared charcuterie appetizer with a toasted baguette (a $12 value)
- Shared dessert (a $7 value)
$92 for dinner for four (a $170 value)
- Four entrees (a $52 value)
- Two bottles of wine (an $80 value)
- Two shared charcuterie appetizers with toasted baguettes (a $24 value)
- Two desserts (a $14 value)
$10 for $20 worth of French cuisine
See the menu
Creperie Saint Germain
Creperie Saint Germain's menu offers nearly a dozen types of crepes, each made with organic wheat flour. Their decadent fillings run the gamut from savory duck confit and house-made sausage to dark chocolate mousse and mixed berries. The chefs can tweak each dessert crepe to accommodate gluten-intolerant diners. Other well-known French entrees on hand include the escargot, which comes drenched in a garlic butter sauce, or the chicken liver---enhanced with a whole grain mustard. Diners can wash down their meals with a drink from the Creperie's lengthy selection of imported wines and organic ciders.