A pub can be the friendliest place to go in a neighborhood, especially if the local hug factory has closed for the day. Savor a supportive meal with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$35 for Saturday or Sunday brunch for two (up to an $85 value)
- Two sides, each including a choice of bacon, sausage, home fries, or jumbo pancakes
- Two entrees, each including a choice of omelet torte, pancakes, country ham and eggs, gourmet huevos rancheros with pulled pork, boneless brook trout with eggs, stuffed french toast, crab cake eggs benedict, belgian waffles with fresh fruit, or corned beef hash with eggs
- Four mimosas, bloody marys, or screwdrivers<p>
$35 for a pub dinner for two (up to a $75 value)
- Two cups of soup
- Any two entrees, excluding the new york strip steak. Entrees include grilled hanger steaks draped in sautéed mushrooms and bacon cheeseburgers.
- Two sides of potatoes or vegetables
- One dessert
- Two nonalcoholic or alcoholic beverages<p>
Danny Boys Pub & Restaurant
Danny Boys Pub & Restaurant welcomes a variety of patrons, from diners looking to dig into shepherd's pies to football fans sidling up to stools to watch the game in the company of friends and expertly poured pints. The chefs bake traditional and whole-wheat Irish soda breads onsite daily—serving the sliced results as complimentary sides—simmer soups in homemade stock, and prepare specialty entrees that include fresh calf's liver sautéed with bacon and onions. Behind the bar, Giants flags flutter between flat-screen TVs and stained-glass installations in the ceiling bathe mixologists in a colorful glow, energizing a lineup of taps that houses brews from Stella Artois to Chicago-import Goose Island Honker's Ale. A separate dining room cushions patrons with tufted booths as they scan the walls for vintage-style Guinness posters and a rare glimpse of the ghost of Arthur Guinness.
I have been there enough to know the service is good, food is surprisingly good and the occasion when I get tap beer, its always freshKeith D., Yelp, 4/14/10
“We went there for brunch. I had never been there before and didn't even know there was a full restaurant in the back. There were 4 of us and every dish was prepared...”
“We went there for brunch. I had never been there before and didn't even know there was a full restaurant in the back. There were 4 of us and every dish was prepared with care and quality. It was the best brunch I had ever had. Definitely going back.”
“We had a lovely time.”
“creme brulee was soupy do not serve hot needs to be cold and a custard firm texture”
64-56 Dry Harbor Rd.
Middle Village, New York 11379Get Directions