Dining out is a great way to try something different without having to make the turn down Dead Man's Aisle at the grocery store. Mix it up with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $55 for an upscale Indian meal for two ($107 value)
- $99 for an upscale Indian meal for four ($214 value)
Each meal includes the following for each couple:
- One order of naan ($6 value)
- One shared appetizer ($10 value)
- Two entrees ($72 value)
- Two cocktails or glasses of house wine ($12 value)
- One shared dessert ($7 value)
See the full menu, which includes flambéed tandoori lobster, creamy lentil dals, and minced-lamb kebobs fragrant with spice.
Dhoom, the latest project from the culinary team behind Michelin-starred Tulsi, has all of the dramatic flourishes you'd expect from a place named after a trio of Bollywood thrillers. Neon lights cast a theatrical glow over sleek white tables, and portraits of Bollywood stars line the walls. Chef Dhandu Ram's menu of upscale Indian cuisine is just as exciting, with specialties ranging from tandoori lobster to lamb chops that NJ.com described as "positively majestic."
Tips for Your Visit to Dhoom
- Explore the Tandoor: Chef Ram is known for his mastery of the tandoor oven. His expertise shines in creative dishes such as coconut milk-tinged tandoori lobster, which he flambées with Indian rum.
- Dip into Dal: Diners are "not likely to forget" Chef Ram's dal makhani, says one The New York Times contributor. Simmered overnight in the tandoor till its spices meld with a tomato base, the house specialty "is ideal for dipping any of the numerous varieties of outstanding naan."
- Take a Sip: Dhoom's drink list is both well-curated and expansive, with offerings ranging from the nutmeg-laced Indian Punch cocktail to Canadian icewine.
- Hit the Theater. . . or the Stadium: Dhoom is located close to a movie theater as well as the Giants stadium, so it's easy to extend dinner festivities into an evening of cinema or sports.
92% of 78 customers recommend
“Very good good very good service. ”
“The staff were amazing and so was the food what an awesome experience hard to believe there is such a gem nestled in New Jersey I highly recommend it you won't regret it.”
“Very nice upscale Indian Restaurant.. staff were very friendly and food was excellent.”
Dhoom Indian Restaurant
217 Rte. 3 E
Secaucus, NJ 07094