Corn is one of the staples of South American cuisine, used to make both tortillas and Cornyo, a carbonated beverage made of carbonation and mashed corn kernels. Eat a culinary cornerstone with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$35 for a prix fixe Colombian dinner for two (up to an $89 value)
- Two glasses of wine or shots of tequila (up to an $11 value each)
- One appetizer (up to an $11 value)
- Tejarrilla Andres platter for two (a $38 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $9 value each)<p>
$67 for a prix fixe Colombian dinner for four (up to a $178 value)
- Four glasses of wine or shots of tequila (up to an $11 value each)
- Two appetizers (up to an $11 value each)
- Tejarrilla Andres platter for four (a $76 value)
- Four desserts (up to a $9 value each)<p>
View the menu here.<p>
The meal begins with your choice of any appetizer, such as fried calamari, guacamole, or a mixed-greens salad. From there, diners dive into a Tejarrilla Andres platter, a grilled array of smoked pork ribs, skirt steak, chicken, and Colombian chorizo with baby yellow potatoes, fried corn cakes, and tostones. A dessert of tiramisu or tres leches cakes concludes the meal.<p>
Andres Carne De Tres
Colorful lights, live music, and the smell of churrasco beckon passersby into Andres Carne De Tres, where chefs recreate the bold flavors of South America. Appetizers, such as empanadas dunked in a housemade sauce and guacamole made tableside, kick off meals before the real treat: platefuls of pork loin, skirt steak, chicken, ribs and fresh seafood—all cooked Colombian style. Patrons can order their own individual helpings from the menu—which includes items such as paella and chicken-and-mushroom crepes—or share a Tejarrilla Andres platter packed with enough Colombian chorizo and smoked pork ribs for two people or one pet bear. As the night rolls on, the dance floor tempts guests out of their seats with neon lights and live music crooned from a nearby stage.