Choose from Four Options
- $25 for $50 worth of Ethiopian cuisine for a party of four or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $15 for $30 worth of Ethiopian cuisine, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $30 for $50 worth of Ethiopian cuisine for a party of four or more, valid Friday–Saturday
- $18 for $30 worth of Ethiopian cuisine, valid Friday–Saturday
- Click here to see the menu.
Fasika Ethiopian Restaurant
Inside Fasika Ethiopian Restaurant, companions gather around a traditional mesob, a table woven from colorful straw, for a communal dining experience. Upon the mesob’s concave surface, servers nestle a broad platter that holds a family-style meal neatly scooped out onto a foundation of spongy injera bread. Diners dive in together, tearing scraps of injera, which they use to pinch turmeric-spiced bites of beef, lamb, poultry, and veggies from the menu's selection of specialty dishes. Between bites, patrons can sip tej, a wine fermented from hops and raw honey that is served hot or cold. After meals, rounds of warming coffee signal the repast's end as clearly as the gong that sounds at the end of a Shakespearian soliloquy.
Somerville, Massachusetts 02145