Fun park visits are a good way to burn time you would have otherwise spent staring into space or teaching your children manners. Get busy with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$35 for four Groupons, each redeemable for 1-day admission, 2 ride tickets, and 10 tokens ($80.80 total value)
$199 for a birthday party package for up to 12 children ($484.50 value)
- 1 hour of playtime before party room time *45 minutes in private party room
- Personal host who sets up, serves, and cleans party room
- Unlimited playtime after party until closing
- Face painter and tattoo artist
- Group carousel ride
- Group cricket train ride
- 100 ticket goodie bags and 10 tokens for each child
- 1 non-helium balloon for each child
- 1 pizza slice or hot dog and drink for each child
- Free return pass for the birthday child
- Additional children may be added for $19.99 each
Giggles Play Station is recommended for children ages 1-12+.
Giggles Play Station
As kids caper about in a world of rides, games, and playground equipment at Giggles Play Station, their parents can rest assured knowing that the amusement emporium was built from the ground up to safely accommodate them in areas divided by age group. Among the indoor playground's attractions, toddlers enjoy exclusive access to their own padded play area, complete with a playhouse and kid-size construction vehicles. In the play station that's governed by specially trained safety staff, kids aged 1–8 clamber up padded ramps, careen down six slides, and plunge into the ball pit, which is sanitized regularly to keep bacteria and the purple cooties at bay. The arcade houses numerous ticket-earning diversions, including skee ball and basketball shooting, and siblings can settle rivalries while competing in games of air-hockey or on the twisty lanes of slot-car racing.
Giggle Play Station caters to adults as well, welcoming them to put their feet up when not cheering for their kids as they conquer slides or tour the facilities on the train ride. In addition to a menu of snacks, the café offers a vantage point for parents to keep an eye on their brood while building sculptures out of their mozzarella sticks.