Luckily we don’t live in a dark alternate universe, where the Beatles had such hits as “Goodbye, Hello,” “There Goes The Sun,” and “You Have Mistaken Me for a Walrus.” Celebrate our timeline’s timeless hits with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Beatles Fest 2014
- When: Saturday, August 9, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Downtown Hammond, IN
- Gates open: 2:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $6 for general admission (up to $12 value)
- $12 for VIP general admission (up to $27 value)
- VIP admission includes a souvenir pass that grants access to an exclusive stage-front area.
Children 10 and younger are admitted for free with a paying adult.
Beatles Fest 2014
- BritBeat: The headliners for the fest's 9th anniversary, this quartet brings its Liverpudlian charm and youthful exuberance as it faithfully recreates The Beatles many eras of outfits, hair, and music.
- Beatolution: These young musicians were featured in Newsweek's Spring 2012 commemorative issue about The Beatles.
- The Beatles Bluegrass Band featuring The Lonesome Organist: The act for those who've always wished The Beatles had more banjos, these musicians put an Appalachian spin on England's best.
- For lil' Beatlemaniacs: a magic show, face painting, and a Kids Stage featuring a variety of entertainment
- For big Beatlemaniacs: a beer and margarita garden, a large food court, Beatles merchandise, and raffles
- What happens when the sun goes down: projected Beatles movies will light up downtown buildings; parents will have an opportunity to tell their kids about the Earth's rotational spin
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Good music, good food, but the drink options were a little lackluster.”
“Great time! Worth it!”
“Lots of great Beatles music! Not a lot of merchandise or food, but that was okay for me. Wish they had more chairs available for non-VIP guys. And some kind of shade...”
“Lots of great Beatles music! Not a lot of merchandise or food, but that was okay for me. Wish they had more chairs available for non-VIP guys. And some kind of shade would be nice. Otherwise, nice little venue with lots of free parking.”
5246 Hohman Avenue
Hammond, Indiana 46320