- $42 for one ticket package to see the Chippendales (up to $60.59 total value)
- When: Thursday, May 22, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Chicago
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- One general-admission standing ticket (up to $47.60 value)
- Appetizer credit, valid for one appetizer from the menu up to $12.99 (Valid only on 5/22 at Crossroads at House of Blues; not valid for alcohol)
- Click to see the seating chart.
Their cuffs and bow-tied collars are emblematic of male allure—as are their pecs. Indeed, the finely chiseled hunks of Chippendales have enchanted the world with their good-natured adult entertainment, which strikes a balance between pure sex appeal and tasteful teasing. Besides raising eyebrows and bachelorettes’ blood pressure with beefy burlesque choreography, the all-male dance troupe has earned raves from the press, including being named one of the Top 10 Shows by the Las Vegas Review Journal and “the most-wanted men in Vegas” by ET’s The Insider. Now, they take their Sin City act to the rest of the country, showing audiences how effortlessly they can melt heartstrings and why celebrities such as Joey Lawrence and Ian Ziering have gotten in on the Chippendales fun.
House of Blues Chicago
329 N Dearborn St.
Chicago, Illinois 60654