- One ticket to the Holiday Circus 2013
- Where: Master Theater
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $36 for left or right orchestra section, including a postshow meet and greet (up to $79.55 value)
- $25 for upper balcony section, including a postshow meet and greet (up to $58.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Children under 3 are admitted for free.
Holiday Circus 2013
Master Theater melds the magic of the Christmas season with the wonder of a fun-filled circus. Emceeing the show as a jolly Santa is clown Joe Barney, a veteran of Ringling Brothers and the Big Apple Circus. Barney introduces an all-star lineup of fellow clowns—including a special appearance by Grandma—who ride unicycles and demonstrate their scorn for properly sized shoes. But clowns aren't the only acts inspiring holiday cheer. Ruslan Dmytruk continues the legacy of his acrobatic family by fully inhabiting his alter ego, "Mask," a mysterious figure who dons a scarlet unitard, a red-tailed coat, and a calm white mask to wow showgoers with fabulous displays of juggling. Magician Brad Ross, on the other hand, vanishes assistants behind flags or conjures three-dimensional bowling balls from flat pieces of paper while maintaining rib-tickling patter. And Irina Markova and her troupe of trained dogs elicit aws while prancing about the stage in choreographed canine routines, such as paws-up conga lines and leaps through hoops.
1029 Brighton Beach Ave.
Brooklyn, New York 11235