Comedy has long been used to subvert the established order, shedding light on modern life’s pervasive absurdities and fomenting distrust of potentially seltzer-filled boutonnieres. Discover some rollicking truths with today’s GrouponLive deal to Houston Improv Comedy Club. Choose between the following options:
- For $40, you get a comedy outing for two (up to an $81.69 total value), which includes:
- Two general-admission tickets to any regular performance (up to a $32.37 value each, including all fees)
One appetizer or dessert (up to a $16.95 value)<p>
- For $79, you get a comedy outing for four (up to a $163.38 total value), which includes:
- Four general-admission tickets to any regular performance (up to a $32.37 value each, including all fees)
- Two appetizers or desserts (up to a $16.95 value each)<p>
Houston Improv Comedy Club recommends arriving 30–60 minutes before showtime. The club’s usual two-item minimum is covered by the $79 option, but customers with the $40 Groupon will need to purchase one additional menu item at redemption.
As part of a nationwide network of highly efficient laugh factories, Houston Improv Comedy Club quenches humor cravings with a snicker-packed schedule of standup performers. Jesters from across the country descend upon the club each week for solo shows, cage fights, and themed occasions. On Wednesday, February 22, Amazing Adam replenishes the midweek’s dwindling magic reserves with a blend of comedy and visual marvels. Nine-year SNL alum Kevin Nealon sails into the theater in late March on a wave of success from his role on Showtime’s Weeds. Decadent options abound on the menu, with shareable snacks such as the Date Plate’s sampler of chicken strips, pickle chips, fries, potato skins, and hot wings splashing through a spectrum of sauces, and cheesecake crowned with strawberry sauce and whipped cream.
Spring Branch East
7620 Katy Fwy.
Houston, Texas 77024