Soul music is filled with strong emotions, just like the comment-card box at a hotel that didn't actually have a waffle breakfast. Hear harmonies sweet as syrup with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Las Vegas Soul Festival featuring Cameo, Tony Toni Tone, NEXT, Con Funk Shun, The Dramatics, Lenny Williams, Ray Goodman & Brown and more.
- When: Saturday, April 12, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Thomas and Mack Center
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
* $26 for the end plaza (up to $44.25 value) * $39 for the low-end or corner-plaza (up to $66.25 value) * $49 for the side plaza (up to $87 value) * Click to view the seating chart.
Las Vegas Soul Festival
- The festival: a wish list for fans of old-school funk and soul, and a chance to do a Soul Train dance to bands that were actually on Soul Train
- Headliner: Cameo
- Who you know from: the immortal hit “Word Up!”
- Fun fact: Cameo were originally called the New York City Players, but fellow funksters the Ohio Players made them change the name, as Ohio was part of New York in the ’70s
- How you know Con Funk Shun: from con tagious ’70s jams such as “Ffun,” “Shake and Dance with Me,” and “Got to Be Enough”
- Act bringing the New Jack Swing to the festival: Tony! Toni! Toné!
- Tony! Toni! Toné! tracks that take you back to the days of House Party and its sequels: “Feels Good,” “(Lay Your Head on My) Pillow,” “If I Had No Loot”
- How you know The Dramatics: from their string of top-10 hits in the ’70s, including “In the Rain” and “Whatcha See is What Ya Get”
- Late-‘90s hits that made Next the next big thing: “Too Close” and “Wifey”
- Other name you know Ray, Goodman, and Brown by: The Moments
- Soul classics by The Moments that could make a traffic jam sexy: “Love on a Two-Way Street,” “Sexy Lady”
- How you know Lenny Williams: as the former lead singer of Tower for Power, and the voice behind the soul classics “Choosing You” and “Cause I Love You”
Thomas and Mack Center
Thomas & Mack Center
4505 S Maryland Pkwy
Las Vegas, Nevada 89154Get Directions