- $20 for two general-admission tickets to the New Seeds Festival (up to $44.18 value)
- Where: Bob Smith Black Box Theatre at Tampa Preparatory School
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the artist lineup
- Friday, March 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 29, at 7:30 p.m.
New Seeds Festival
- What is it?: two weekends of collaborative music, dance, comedy, poetry, and socially relevant art, all from female perspectives
- Musical performances you shouldn't miss: Julie Black and RAin Christie
- Who Julie Black is: the sultry chanteuse that Blues Revue Magazine called "a major singing and songwriting talent"
- Who RAin Christie is: a singer whose mix of poetry, hymns, classical piano, jazz, and blues not only makes toes tap but also creates a space for the heart to grow
- Living poets' societies likely to inspire with their crafty couplets: Warrior Poets and Hillsborough District Poets
- Performance-art piece that reveals the destructive nature of modern ideals of beauty: Ellen Tull's visceral Weight Training
- Modern dance pieces to spark conversations about the human condition: Jacksonville Dance Theatre's The Moments In Between and Shoes at the Door Dance's Ignorance Is Bliss?
- One-woman show that won recognition from The Brooklyn Arts Council and a Best Actress Nomination from The STAGE at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival: Mitzi Sinnott's drama of '60s racial struggle, Snapshot
- Play you should catch at its world debut at New Seeds: playwright Laura King's Fact Check
Tampa Preparatory School
727 W Cass St.
Tampa, Florida 33606Get Directions