Football is the ultimate sport, as it incorporates the fast pace of basketball, the timely precision of baseball, and the full-contact aggression of wrestling down purse snatchers in food courts. Unleash the beast with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two tickets to see an Orlando Predators arena football game
- Where: CFE Arena
- Door time: two hours before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Ticket and Seating Options
- $10 for two tickets in the best-available seating in Tier 10 ($20 value)
- $25 for two tickets in the best-available seating in Tier 8 ($50 value)
- $59 for two tickets in the best-available seating in Tier 5 ($120 value)
For each option, choose from the following dates:
- Against the Jacksonville Sharks on Sunday, March 16, at 4 p.m.
- Against the Los Angeles KISS on Friday, March 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Philadelphia Soul on Thursday, April 10, at 7:30 p.m.
The Scouting Report
The Orlando Predators' 2014 season looks to blend new beginnings and old rivalries. On the one hand, the season opener on March 16 pits them against familiar South Division rivals the Jacksonville Sharks. And on April 10, they seek revenge against the Philadelphia Soul, who in 2013 knocked the Predators out of the playoffs and proceeded onto the championship. On the other hand, the team begins a new chapter under new head coach Rob Keefe, who hopes to bring an ArenaBowl title to Orlando just as he did for Spokane in 2009. Among his first tasks is leading Orlando against the Los Angeles KISS, a new franchise that may or may not attempt to catch passes with their stretched out tongues.
As one of the Arena Football League's longest-standing franchises, the Orlando Predators have lit up the boards since 1991. Around the turn of the millennium, the team appeared in four of five consecutive ArenaBowl championships, taking home titles in 1998 and 2000. All in all, they've made it to the title game seven times, possibly motivated by their close proximity to the most famous theme park to visit after a championship. Much of their success can be attributed to stellar play at home, where they've amassed 118 wins and only 59 losses through 2013.