- $12 for one ticket to see Steel Magnolia (up to $22.50 value)
- When: Saturday, January 11, at 9 p.m.
- Where: The County Line Saloon
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- The metallic blossoms: Joshua Scott Jones and Meghan Linsey
- Where they got the name: from a misprinted copy of the Robert Harling play
- Josh's pre-Magnolia life: he was a rocker raised in Illinois on a diet of the Beatles, Waylon Jennings, and gospel
- Meghan's pre-Magnolia life: she sang soul, blues, and Tanya Tucker-tough country music in New Orleans
- Their worlds collided when: they followed their musical dreams to Nashville
- Why you should take karaoke bars seriously: because that's where Josh and Meghan immediately clicked upon hearing each other's voices
- How they stepped into the limelight: they appeared on CMT's Can You Duet, where they took the second season trophy
- Which led to: a Steel Magnolia takeover of the country charts with their signature tune, "Keep on Loving You," and other gems like "Just By Being You (Halo and Wings)" and "Last Night Again"
- If you had a nickel for every ACM, CMT, CMA, and Teen Choice Award nomination they've picked up: you'd be 70 cents richer
- What's next: a new album is on the way, which fans might get a taste of at the show
- Are they a couple?: maybe, maybe not, but that romantic turbulence makes for intense chemistry