On television, criminal investigators are slick and relentless, which explains why most kids want to grow up to be cops, actors, or a pair of sunglasses. Shine like a snooping star with this GrouponLive deal.
- $56 for one ticket to a murder-mystery dinner from The Dinner Detective (up to a $76.67 value) and a commemorative mug (a $16.99 value; up to $93.66 total value)
- A four-course dinner is included with each ticket
- Where: the Hyatt Regency
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 15 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule.<p>
The four-course dinner includes:
- Tray-passed hors d’oeuvres with tri-color tortellini
- A garden salad
- A main entree of herb-crusted chicken breast, rosemary and garlic pork loin, or grilled vegetable napoleon
- New York-style cheesecake with wild-berry compote<p>
The Dinner Detective
Eschewing the over-the-top costumes and writing that typify many other murder-mystery dinners, The Dinner Detectives’ cast of improvisational actors blends in with audiences, holding secrets tight to their chests while steering each night’s tension-filled storyline. After a diner is found murdered, a resident detective helps lead the investigation, allowing guests to interrogate one another with Tickle Monster tactics to distinguish the culprit among the crowd of fellow diners and dissembling thespians. Multicourse meals keep bodies well fueled during spurts of crime-solving intuition, and a prize basket awaits the gumshoe who comes closest to solving the case.
333 W Kilbourn Ave.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53203Get Directions