Dancers use their bodies to express emotions, unlike opera singers, who use their voices, and Punchin' Jack, who only uses his fists. Get an eyeful of art with this GrouponLive deal.
- One or two tickets to see The Toledo Ballet Presents: "From Heart to Quill"
- When: Friday, April 4, or Saturday, April 5, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Valentine Theatre
- Seating: dress circle or loge
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
- $15 for one ticket (up to $27 value)
- $27 for two tickets (up to $54 value)
The Toledo Ballet Presents: "From Heart to Quill"
Great dancers can bring a piece of music to life, but the performers of "From Heart to Quill" take it a step further: they become the actual notes. Personifying the quarters, eighths, and sixteenths of everyone from Beethoven to Bernstein, the dancers in Michael Lang's production use their bodies to demonstrate the composer's music, performed by the Toledo Symphony. "From Heart to Quill" showcases Lang's signature style of bold, contemporary choreography.