At the wildest concerts, singers have been known to throw themselves into the crowd and end their sentences with prepositions. Be shocked and appalled with this GrouponLive deal.
- $26 for One G-Pass to WJRR Halloweenie Roast 2013 with Alice Cooper, Papa Roach, and More (up to a $51.45 value)
- When: Friday, October 25, at 6 p.m
- Where: CFE Arena
- Section: rear 100 level
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
WJRR Halloweenie Roast 2013
- Who you know at Halloweenie Roast: Alice Cooper, Papa Roach, Bullet for My Valentine
- Who you'll meet: Black Veil Brides, Pop Evil, Heaven's Basement
- Name on Alice Cooper's drivers license: Vincent Damon Furnier
- What to expect from the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer: greatest hits, Grand Guignol stage theatrics, fake blood, and maybe a boa constrictor or two
- Hits you'll probably hear: "School's Out," "I'm Eighteen," "Billion Dollar Babies"
- What you probably won't hear: the dissertation of Milwaukee history he detailed in Wayne's World
- Years Papa Roach has been rocking: 20
- Papa Roach hits rarely played at positivity seminars: "She Loves Me Not," "Getting Away with Murder," "Scars"
- What Bullet for My Valentine was called before selling more than 3 million records: Jeff Killed John
- "Best British Band": the award they've received three times from Kerrang! magazine
- If you mix one part Mötley Crüe and one part Kiss, then you get: Black Veil Brides
- "Trenches": Pop Evil's latest song about striving to survive the music business, and ironically their first single to hit #1 on Billboard's Mainstream Rock chart
12777 Gemini Blvd.
Orlando, Florida 32816Get Directions