Choose Between Two Options
$16 for a pizza meal for two (up to a $33.27 total value)
- One 14” pizza with one topping ($14.28 value)
- One appetizer (up to a $7.99 value)
- Two craft beers or glasses of house wine (up to a $5.50 value each)
$29 for a pizza meal for four (up to a $60.55 total value)
- One 18” pizza with two toppings ($22.57 value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $15.98 value)
- Four craft beers or glasses of house wine (up to a $5.50 value each)
Deep-fried Gnarly nuggets topped with parmesan cheese whet appetites for thin-crust, double-dough, or deep-dish pizza. To wash down meals, servers pour pints of craft beers from breweries such as Metropolitan, Oskar Blues, and Lagunitas.
Gnarly’s Eatery flavors each of its pizza pies with just a hint of the mythical with the apocryphal Legend of Gnarly, the cheese-riddled epic story of their founding. The myth translates into truth, though, in their fine pies paired with craft beers and topped with premium dairy products. To whet appetites for their oven-baked, golden disks of bread, butter, and cheese, the cooks craft deep-fried Gnarly nuggets sprinkled with parmesan cheese and the Apollo, a quarter-pound mozzarella stick.