When Atlantis fell, the only survivors were its golfers, whose vast knowledge of water hazards saw them to safety. Hone game-saving skills with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for a 9-hole round of golf for two with cart rental (up to a $44 value)
- $35 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart rental (up to a $68 value)<p>
Gracewil Country Club
In 1929, the Wilson family sculpted nine golf holes into their fruit and dairy farm, weaving well-manicured holes among the orchards and appropriating an old farmhouse to serve as the first clubhouse. Today, after several clubhouse iterations, the family still owns the course, having overseen an expansion to two full 18-hole courses during its storied history. Water is featured prominently on both layouts and a diverse gathering of trees line the fairways, from low apple trees that bloom radiant white flowers in the springtime to towering pines vying for inclusion in Wilson family holiday photos.
Course at a Glance:
- Two 18-hole, par 72 courses
- 6,180 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 68.5 from the back tees
- Slope rating of 108 from the back tees
- Two sets of tees per hole
88% of 582 customers recommend
“Nice course, not a high end one by any means but in good shape. 27 holes means not a lot of traffic while you're playing so you move right along.”
“Nice course and great customer service”
“The course is well maintained”