Eating healthy doesn't always require counting calories—just remember that "green" rhymes with "lean" and "fried" rhymes with "died." Nosh mnemonically with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$23 for lunch or dinner for two (up to $46 total value)
- One appetizer to share (up to $6 value)
- Two entrees (up to $14 value each)
- Two smoothies, Thirst Quenchers, beers, or glasses of wine (up to $6 value each)
$46 for lunch or dinner for four (up to $92 total value)
- Two appetizers to share (up to $6 value each)
- Four entrees (up to $14 value each)
- Four smoothies, Thirst Quenchers, beers, or glasses of wine (up to $6 value each)
See the menu.
Green Spot Kitchen
At the end of a long, stressful workday, it's easy to feel indifferent about the foods you eat—just as long as you get something in your stomach. So resorting to a candy bar or a trip to the drive-thru becomes as much of a habit as showering in the morning and howling at the moon at night. But swing by Green Spot Kitchen in the early evening, and servers are dishing out healthy rush-hour snacks: cucumber chips, artichoke fries, and vegan sliders. It's all part of the restaurant's effort to energize visitors with natural, healthy food, which also includes full meals in the forms of salads, sandwiches, and wraps. To complement these good eats, Green Spot concocts wholesome drinks such as fruit smoothies and wheatgrass shots.
What some people are buzzing about:
“awesome food! awesome and helpful staff”
“Great Bison Burgers!”
“Great food and prices just kind of hard to find.”