Allegiance to a sports team can last a lifetime, like true love, or dissipate after a rocky season, like true love. Cheer up with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $29 for a pub meal for two, valid Wednesday–Monday (up to a $64 total value)
- $29 for a pub meal for two, valid Tuesday (up to a $64 total value)
- $58 for a pub meal for four, valid Wednesday–Monday (up to a $128 total value)
- $58 for a pub meal for four, valid Tuesday (up to a $128 total value)<p>
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One appetizer, soup, or salad (up to $10 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $32 value)
- Two sides (up to a $8 value)
- Two desserts (up to $14 value)<p>
Click to see the full menu.<p>
"If you build it, they will come." This mantra would have served the owners of Hit Wicket well. Though cricket isn't very common on this side of the pond, they knew that there were devoted fans of the sport out there. So they adorned their tavern with cricket memorabilia—jerseys, bats, gloves—and began airing international matches. Soon their perseverance paid off, as hordes of diners, including reporters from the Boston Globe, started streaming in.
They fuel their patrons with food inspired by countries where cricket is most popular, serving up Trinidad roti wrap, Lankan biscuit pudding, and jamuns with ginger ice cream. Other sporting events include American football games and European soccer matches.
81% of 53 customers
“Great food, friendly staff, interesting selection of beers and a spot to actually play cricket.”
“Some items were good and some were just okay. Nice beer selection and good service. ”
“Very friendly staff. Food was quite good - loved the saffron fried-dough in rose water dessert. The smoked fish was awesome too.”
1172 Cambridge Street
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139