Choose from Eight Options
$100 for 5 30-minute batting-cage sessions (a $200 value)
$200 for 10 30-minute batting-cage sessions (a $400 value)
The facility supplies helmets for batting practice, but customers must bring their own bats.
$59 for an eight-week kids' baseball camp
- Professional Hitter camp for kids aged 9–14, running 6–7 p.m. Wednesdays from October 2 through November 20 (a $125 value)
- Staff Ace camp for kids aged 9–14, running 6–7 p.m. Mondays from September 30 through November 18 (a $125 value)
- Mini Majors T-ball camp for kindergarteners, running 4:30–5:30 p.m. Tuesdays from October 1 through November 19 (a $120 value)
- Rookie camp for kids in grades 1–2, running 4:30–5:30 p.m. Thursdays from October 3 through November 21 (up to a $125 value)
$20 for a three-hour Sandlot baseball session for a child in grades 1–7 (a $45 value)
- Monday, October 14, at 9 a.m.
- Friday, November 29, at 9 a.m.
Illinois Baseball Academy
Founded by former professional baseball player Chris Beacom, Illinois Baseball Academy trains young ballplayers in the ways of America's pastime. Its expansive Rosemont facility, The Dome, fits two regulation diamonds and five full batting cages into 140,000 square feet, and The Yard in Northfield encompasses batting cages and a pitching tunnel, plus room for fielding. In summer, Illinois Baseball Academy offers summer camps run both independently and in partnership with area park districts.
34 Jennie Finch Way
Rosemont, Illinois 60018