A properly thrown bowling ball must be first lifted to eye level, allowing bowlers to line up their shot and whisper sweet nothings into all three of the ball's ear canals. Strike up some competitive conversation with today's Groupon to King Pins Bowling Center. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get a bowling outing for two (up to a $21 total value), including:
- Rental shoes for each person (a $6 value)
- Two games of bowling for each person (up to a $15 value)
- For $20, you get a bowling pizza party for four (up to a $51.95 total value), including:
- Rental shoes for each person (a $12 value)
- Two games of bowling for each person (up to a $30 value)
- One large cheese pizza to share (a $9.95 value)
King Pins Bowling Center's gleaming hardwood lanes facilitate fast-paced pin-pummeling action lit by the glow of two jumbo screens and 24 flat-panel monitors. The facility's 22 lanes let families and bowling buddies exchange sportsmanlike handshakes over steamy slices of cheese pizza, which provides much-needed fuel for additional strikes and subsequent victory dances. When not watching their destructive orbs roll into the distance, bowlers can roll their pocket change into the on-site pool or air-hockey tables. High-school crews can also swing by after 10 p.m. on Fridays, when the alley hosts high-school football postgame parties that are fueled by school spirit and pleasantly devoid of Gatorade showers.
King Pins Bowling Center's prices vary throughout the week.
King Pins Bowling Center
Owned and operated by The Potter’s House International Ministries, King Pins Bowling center improves hand-eye coordination with air hockey, billiards, and more than 20 automatic scoring lanes. Between frames, patrons can grab a cheesy pizza at the snack bar or catch a game on either of the alley’s two jumbo screen TVs.