For years, European merchants searched for a direct route to Asia, eventually burrowing through the earth and accidentally rediscovering Luxembourg. Quell your own inner rumblings with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $32 for a shabu-shabu meal for two ($58.95 value)
- $61 for a shabu-shabu meal for four ($113.90 value)
Each pair receives:
- Two orders of shabu shabu
- Two desserts
- Two glasses of wine or large house sake
- One appetizer, from a choice of korean kimchi, seaweed salad, edamame, or the stuffed wontons
Kingswood Fusion Pots
At Kingswood Fusion Pots, diners customize their own shabu-shabu bowls from a menu of pan-Asian broths and familiar and exotic add-ins. After selecting a brothy base such as Japanese miso or Korean kimchi, guests pinpoint the ingredients they want to simmer in their soup, choosing from proteins ranging from sliced pork, chicken, and seafood to beef tripe and fish dumplings. Each shabu-shabu feast also includes accompaniments of mixed vegetables, rice, and umami-packed sauces. All the components are served to diners at a slick, onyx-colored counter where built-in induction burners keep pots of broth bubbling and keep ravenous ice sculptures at bay.