Riding a bike is an easy way to minimize your carbon footprint, like reusing plastic bags as wedding gifts. Make the world a better place with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$15 for $30 worth of bicycles, services, and gear
- This option can be applied toward any services or regularly priced or sale item in the store, with the exception of food.
- Selections include cycling gloves ($14–$75), U-locks ($26.99–$149.99), and tires ($14.99–$129.99).
$129 for a 26-inch 2013 Schwinn Sanctuary men's cruiser (a $229.99 value)
$129 for a 26-inch 2013 Schwinn Sanctuary women's cruiser (a $229.99 value)
- Retro-style frame with swept-back handlebars and a padded spring saddle for a relaxed, upright ride
- All-weather fenders protect lightweight alloy rims
- Rear coaster brakes for safe, intuitive stops
- Read more info on the men's and women's models.
- Bikes are available for pickup three days after order is placed.
$129 for $230 worth of adult bikes
- This option can be applied toward any adult bike in store.
- Selections include the '12 Electra Cruiser 1 ($239+), or the '13 Dahon Eco C7 folding bike ($499).
Originating as a bicycle-repair shop on Chicago's South Side in 1944, Kozy's Cyclery now consists of four store locations across Chicago, helping make it the city's premier bike store for the past 60-plus years. Along with a complete stock of bicycle clothing, accessories, parts—and, of course, bikes—the three-generation, family-owned store cares for its bicycle-riding customers by offering professional bike fittings, test rides, and two free tune-ups with every new bicycle purchase. Kozy's sells more than 250 bikes for each rider's unique needs, from mountain bikes and cruisers to fixed gears and multispeed commuter bikes.