A good chocolate is as indulgent as a house where the beds are all hot tubs and the couches are all beds. Treat yourself to this Groupon.
Choose from Nine Options
Option 1: $15 for $30 worth of chocolates. Not valid for tour or tasting.
Options 2-9: $27 for a Valentine’s Day–themed chocolate tour and tasting for two, with a $30 credit toward chocolates (a $54 value)<p>
Choose from the following 8 dates and times:
- Friday, February 8 from 1 p.m.–2:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 8 from 3 p.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 8 from 5 p.m.–6:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 8 from 7 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 9 from 1 p.m.–2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 9 from 3 p.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 9 from 5 p.m.–6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 9 from 7 p.m.–8:30 p.m.<p>
Following a tour of the factory and kitchen, visitors gather to taste a selection of chocolates made in-house. During the tasting, beverages such as coffee, hot cocoa, and water are available.<p>
Customers can peruse eclectic and custom chocolates such as a bear on a stick ($4.26 for one), a red pepper dark chocolate bar ($9.99), and a nine-piece set of housemade peanut-butter cups ($15.50).<p>
94% of 331 customers recommend
“I bought a wonderful basket for a gift that was just right and also cute little chocolate animals for my grand kids for a special treat.”
“Great chocolate and a great variety!”
“The decor was nothing special or cute but the chocolate was good”
141 West 1st Street
Waconia, MN 55387