Buffalo is the only word that can serve as all major parts of speech: noun, proper noun, verb, and sauce. Enjoy delicious linguistics with this Groupon.
$20 for One Market Sampler ($42 Value)
- One 7-8 oz. bacon-wrapped filet mignon
- One of over 10 varieties of stuffed chicken breasts (choose from Cordon Bleu, Parmesan, Mushroom Merlot, 5 Cheese and More)
- One italian, teriyaki, or buffalo chicken kebab
- One tilapia fillet, either plain or seasoned with mango poppy, pineapple habanero, or macadamia coconut
- One local-favorite 1/2-pound dip—choose from apple walnut chicken salad, spinach and artichoke, zorba, sundried tomatoes, feta cheese, cream cheese, buffalo, or smoked seafood
- Three housemade specialties from the following list that can be mixed and matched: seafood bisque for two, seafood chowder for two, seafood gumbo for two, two pounds of seasoned oven-ready meatloaf, eight seasoned burger patties.
Land and Sea Market
Black-and-white checkerboard floors lend an old-fashioned air to Land and Sea Market, though butchers have only been preparing fillets and chops there since 1995. Freshly carved meats fill the store's coolers, including lamb shanks, quick-fry pork chops, and bratwurst, as well as bone-in chicken breasts and an array of seafood such as halibut and littleneck clams. The butchers also package their own meats such as bacon-wrapped filet mignon, chicken cordon bleu, and bourbon-marinated salmon, often seasoning the meats with their own house blend of spices. In addition to its savory selection of proteins, the shop also stocks grocery items such as vegetables and wines from around the solar system.
What some people are buzzing about:
93% of 4,469 customers recommend
“Ask about marinades, they're pretty good about knowing what goes with what..”
“Awesome prices with great service. My new favorite market!”
“Excellent choices and quality!”