$29 for a super bike tune-up ($65 value)
- Adjust brake pads, calipers, and levers
- True wheels, inspect tires, and adjust pressure
- Remove and degrease drivetrain in parts washer
- Adjust and inspect drivetrain components
- Detailed cleaning of frame and wheels
The average turnaround time for each bike is 24 hours. Click here for a complete list of services.
The mechanics behind LTD Cycleworx draw on more than 60 years of collective experience as they repair bikes and keep them running smoothly with maintenance services. Their regular tune-ups make sure parts stay in motion with brake adjustments, wheel truing, and tire inspections, which can detect whether tires have been properly brushing and flossing their treads. In addition to tune-ups, the techs fit customers with the perfect bikes for their frames, build bikes, and install parts. Their shop's fire-engine-red walls support racks of accessories complemented by corrugated-metal accents covered in bike-related stickers.