Seeing a wax figure of a celebrity can be almost the same as meeting them in the flesh, especially since both just stare off into space when you confess your love for them. Declare your devotion with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
Tickets to America’s Greatest Game Shows
- $19 for one ticket to America’s Greatest Game Shows (a $35 value)
- $35 for two tickets to America’s Greatest Game Shows (a $70 value)
America’s Greatest Game Shows Packages
- $42 for an America’s Greatest Game Shows package for one (a $77.95 value)
- $75 for an America’s Greatest Game Shows package for two (a $155.90 value)
Per person, each package includes:
- One ticket to America’s Greatest Game Shows (a $35 value each)
- Admission to Madame Tussauds Hollywood (up to a $27.95 value each)
- A souvenir wax cast of your hand (a $15 value each)
Gold Pass to Madame Tussauds
$19 for a one-year Gold Pass (up to a $35 value), which includes the following perks:
- 12 months of unlimited fast-track entry to Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- VIP invites to special events and new figure launches (subject to availability)
- 30% discount on admission for friends and family and 10% on retail purchases
America’s Greatest Game Shows at Madame Tussauds
America’s Greatest Game Shows hearkens back to the Golden Age of television with live versions of classic games hosted by Bob Eubanks and Wink Martindale, former hosts of The Newlywed Game and Boggle. Culling from the live audience, the hosts pick more than 42 contestants to compete in nine games for real prizes, including the chance to win $100,000. The 75-minute shows run seven days a week at 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. starting July 4.
Notably nimble hands earned Madame Tussaud the title of Versailles’ art tutor in the 1770s, beginning an illustrious sculpting career that brought her from Paris to London and won widespread acclaim. Though her first displays brought news stories and faraway leaders to waxy life, Madame Tussauds Hollwood’s exhibitions expanded to include the motley of political leaders, fictitious characters, celebrities, and shrugging pedestrians that the Hollywood location houses today. Each sculpture represents more than 800 hours of facial measuring, molding, and painting, which create uncanny likenesses of Samuel L. Jackson, Beyoncé, James Dean, Alfred Hitchcock, and Audrey Hepburn. As visitors stroll through the museum, they can pose with their favorite statue, snapping pictures alongside it or testing its rock, paper, scissors prowess.
“This place was awsome the wax display was great. my family and i had a smile throughout the whole time we were there.”
“We had so much fun an added bonus was the wax hand we made.... ”