Archaeologists examine ancient pottery to identify a culture’s preferred cooking methods and to determine which of its members was the World's Greatest Dad. Make timeless memories with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$18 for a Meditations in Clay Experience class for one (a $40 value)
- Hand-build or use a pottery wheel to make clay art
- Focus on relaxation and stress relief during a 2–2.5 hour studio session
$20 for a Clay Date class for two (a $60 value)
- Hand-build or use a pottery wheel to make clay pieces
- 2–2.5 hours of studio time to make an unlimited number of pieces; each student gets to keep one
$35 for a Muddy Man Mug Mess class for four (a $75 value)
- Hand-build or use a pottery wheel to make man mugs
- 2–2.5 hours of studio time
Not Made in China
Not Made in China's seasoned potters mold minds with instructive, hands-on pottery classes. Stocked with all necessary clay, wheels, and tools to transform amorphous blobs into useful shapes—such as a jellyfish cage—the studio offers a host of practical classes. In approximately 2–2.5 hours, instructors help students develop techniques for creating one-of-a-kind bowls, sake pitchers, vases, and teacups during Tea for Two, The Sushi Date, or Ghost-inspired classes.