Roadies are the unsung heroes of music shows—moving equipment, checking microphones, and vaccinating bands against each city's local poxes. Prepare to party with this Groupon.
Choose from 12 Options
- $25 for a country-concert pregame party for four with food and drink tickets ($52 value)
- $13 for a country-concert pregame party for two with food and drink tickets ($26 value)
Choose from the following dates:
- Saturday, May 31: Brad Paisley
- Saturday, June 14: Rascal Flatts with opener Sheryl Crow
- Friday, June 27: Tim McGraw
- Sunday, July 13: Toby Keith
- Saturday, August 9: Jason Aldean with opener Florida Georgia Line
- Friday, August 15: Miranda Lambert
Each person receives $8 worth of food and drink tickets. Concert tickets are not required to participate in pregame parties. Exclusive parking at 19110 S. Oak Park Ave. is included in admission. First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre, the concert venue, is a quarter-mile walk away.
During the country-concert pregame series, the Odyssey Sweet Spot staff transforms the parking lot into a pregaming venue with live country music where guests can play life-size beer pong and Jenga, compete in beanbag tournaments, or corral a mechanical bull. Food and drink vouchers can be redeemed for items such as sandwiches, mixed drinks, and 16-ounce beers, and last-chance ticket giveaways take place during a US99.5 live radio broadcast played during the event.
Odyssey Sweet Spot
Odyssey Sweet Spot lets players unwind with cold beverages, sizzling pub fare, and a lineup of crisp high-definition TVs that funnel sporting events throughout the tavern. As bartenders sling drink specials, full table-size shuffleboard and Golden Tee 2014 arcade games allow players to enjoy the game of golf while still giving misbehaving 9-irons the silent treatment.