A sore back is often the result of days spent hunching over keyboards or playing catch with wet bags of flour. Get back in the game with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$45 for a massage and nutrition-exam package (a $95 total value)
- One-hour personalized massage (a $70 value)
- Nutrition and food-sensitivity exam (a $25 value)
$59 for a massage and chiropractic-exam package (a $200 total value)
- Half-hour personalized massage (a $45 value)
- Chiropractic exam (a $75 value)
- Postural scan with any necessary spinal images (an $80 value)
- Clients must schedule follow-up visit to go over the chiropractic exam report
Okemos Family Chiropractic
Both of the doctors of chiropractic at Okemos Family Chiropractic can attest to the benefits of chiropractic care. Dr. Craig Heinrich says it has alleviated his back pain and boosted his overall health, and Dr. Kirby Perrault notes that his wife’s spine has restrengthened after years of instability. They treat a laundry list of chronic pains, including carpal tunnel, slipped disks, tennis elbow, and pogo-stick ankle. After a consultation, they prescribe the proper treatment from a list of techniques including traditional spinal adjustments, massage therapy, and detoxifying footbaths.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Wonderful group of professionals, wonderful experience.”
“Great place, very comfortable being there for my first chiropractic experience.”
“Nice place, great massage, definitely considering returning again ”