The tortilla's thinness makes it ideal for folding, sliding under closed doors, and illustrating theories that the earth is made of corn. Exhibit A, with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$39 for a three-course prix fixe meal for two (up to a $90 total value)
- One appetizer or salad (up to an $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $20 value each)
- One dessert (an $8 value)
- One pitcher of margaritas or sangria (a $30 value)
$69 for a three-course prix fixe meal for four (up to a $180 total value)
- Two appetizers or salads (up to an $12 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $20 value each)
- Two desserts (an $8 value each)
- Two pitchers of margaritas or sangria (a $30 value each)
The prix fixe menu includes starters such as guacamole and empanadas, entrees such as beef fajitas and salmon tacos, and desserts such as flan and tres leches cake.
Patron Mexican Grill
The vibe at Patron Mexican Grill is decidedly party-like—happy hours, bingo nights, and bottomless sangria and margarita Mondays. It all makes for an appetizing atmosphere in which to enjoy a sizzling menu of Mexican favorites, such as grilled-chicken quesadillas, cilantro steak tacos, and a braised pork shank served over creamy poblano rice. Though both locations serve dinner, only the 43rd Street hub serves lunch, brunch, and fajitas that exist outside of time.
fantastic atmosphere , the staff were very nice & very attentive.foreveritalian, TripAdvisor, 6/19/12
The food was delicious and the portions were big. We will definitely eat here againTLindey, TripAdvisor, 7/28/12
772 9th Avenue
New York, New York 10019