Golf is considered a gentleman’s game due to its emphasis on proper etiquette, color-coordinated outfits, and the removal of all brass knuckles before competition. Suit up for sportsmanship with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $89 for an 18-hole golf outing for two (up to a $198 value)
- $159 for an 18-hole golf outing for four (up to a $396 value)<p>
For both options, each golfer receives the following:
- 18-hole round of golf, including cart rental (up to a $75/person value; two golfers share each cart)
- Large bucket of driving-range balls (a $10 value each)
- Sleeve of three Ram or Tommy Armour soft-filled golf balls (an $8 value each)
- Boxed lunch that includes a hot dog and a bag of chips (a $6 value each)<p>
Plum Creek Golf Club’s rates fluctuate throughout the day and season.
Plum Creek Golf Club
Ten thousand railroad ties surround the par 3 12th green at Plum Creek Golf Club, bringing the contrast between Colorado’s rustic past and the course’s plush confines into stark relief. The course was once included on the prestigious list of TPC courses and hosted a Champions Tour event won by the legendary Gary Player. Today, golfers of all skill level navigate the same Pete Dye design played by past greats, culminating in the par 3 17th and its treacherous tee shot over water that prevents laying up or sneaking the golf ball aboard a passing golf-cart train.
85% of 60 customers recommend
“Tough to play in the afternoon in Castle Rock as storms always roll in but course was in good condition except the greens were very slow and shaggy. They were still...”
“Tough to play in the afternoon in Castle Rock as storms always roll in but course was in good condition except the greens were very slow and shaggy. They were still in good shape they just don't roll very fast.”
“The Staff was amazing, very friendly and accomodating.”
“Very personable staff. Very friendly. Great golf package deal.”
In Play Membership Golf
331 Players Club Dr
Castle Rock, CO 80104