Part of eating healthy is knowing which foods to avoid, such as anything deep-fried or anything served to you by an adult in costume. Eat smart with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for $20 worth of prepared meals
- $20 for $40 worth of prepared meals
The staff whip up menus of power food for any time of day, breaking fasts with sweet-potato power pancakes ($6.99), making midday meals out of high-energy chipotle-chicken skewers ($7.99), or ending long days with pan-seared salmon in pesto sauce ($10.99).
Pure Plates Inspired Eating
- Meals developed by: certified dietician
- Ingredients you use: grass-fed beef, cage-free eggs
- Ingredients you don't use: butter, white sugar, or mayonnaise
- Most popular breakfast item: Rise and Shine eggs and turkey sausage
- Most popular lunch item: street pork tacos
- Most popular dinner item: pan-seared salmon with pesto
- Most popular snack: turkey lettuce wraps
Groupon asks: what inspired you to start this business?
"The unhealthy eating habits of ourselves—and this country—inspired us to develop this concept. [We wanted] to be able to provide healthy food that consumers could buy conveniently, on the go, affordably and that taste great."
– Paul Pierce, co-owner
“Great selection and good tasting food.”
“Delicious food and a great concept!”
“The food taste delicious and the price its very affordable. ”
The Market At Preston Ridge
8549 Gaylord Parkway
Frisco, Texas 75034