Choose from Three Options
- $49 for four-hour Beginning Handgun Training Course for one ($99 value)
- $99 for the above course for two ($198 value)
- $180 for the above course for four ($396 value)
The course includes:
- Range fee for the private shooting area
- 35-minute discussion on safety and range rule orientation
- 30-minute discussion on firearms familiarization
- 2.5 hours of skill-developing shooting time
- Two printed targets per person
The course begins at 8 a.m. and is currently scheduled for April 5, 6, 12, 13, and 27 as well as May 3, 4, and 11. Weekday classes can be arranged with prior notice. Students must provide their own handguns and ammunition; limited availability of course provided handguns and ammunition is available at additional fees.
RealWorld Firearms Training
Whether it's how to handle a gun or store it safely, everything taught in one of RealWorld Firearms Training's classes is grounded in decades of experience. Founder Robert Martin has worked as a civilian and military law-enforcement officer, and he has trained with guns for more than 30 years. Likewise his fellow instructor, Andy Gates, spent six in years as a sergeant in the US Marine Corps. Both hold NRA instructor certifications, which come in handy during courses such as basic handgun training or tactical carbine classes.
100% of 15 customers recommend
“Very informative class and great instructors!”
“The training was excellent. Education and practice by patient and helpful instructors. Very terrific class.”
“We would recommend RealWorld Firearms Training for anyone starting out with their firearms. It helped us a lot just to get to know how to handle them in a safe...”
“We would recommend RealWorld Firearms Training for anyone starting out with their firearms. It helped us a lot just to get to know how to handle them in a safe manner. The trainer was well versed and answered all of our questions. Had a great time!!”
3960 N Usery Pass Rd.
Mesa, Arizona 85207