Eating together, like being buried up to your necks in the same cube of cement, keeps families together. Build a solid foundation with today’s Groupon.
$25 for an Italian dinner for two (up to a $57 value), which includes:
- Two entrees or pasta dishes (up to a $20 value each), such as:
- Sautéed chicken parmigiano with parmesan cheese
- Ricardo’s baked lasagna
- Shrimp scampi broiled with lemon and white wine
- See the full dinner menu
- Two glasses of wine (up to an $8.50 value each), such as:
- 2008 Lagaria merlot from Sicily
- 2009 Silverado chardonnay
- See the full list of wines by the glass<p>
Ricardo's Italian Café
At Ricardo’s Italian Café, the combined culinary skills of the Adams family, which has run the restaurant since 1989, transport palates to the land of Europe's boot via hearty pizzas, pastas, and meats. Chef Mark Adams and his wife Michelle lead the crew and reward staffers with gold stars cut out of cheese as they whip up Italian classics such as chicken parmigiano and Sicilian-style pizzas. In the dining room, exposed-brick walls and painted murals of Italian cityscapes surround diners in an Old-World ambiance, amid which waiters fill glasses with dozens of domestic and imported wines.
94% of 602 customers recommend
“VERY NICE STAFF, PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY”
“Heather is a great waitress and made out experience even more fun.”
“I think the new bar arrangement is much better than before.”
1931 Park Ave.
St. Louis, Missouri 63104Get Directions