Ben Hogan called the pitching wedge "the equalizer" for its ability to rescue players from difficult lies and because he used it to enforce democracy. Add character to your clubs with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$29.99 for a VIP driving range package for one at Desert Pines Practice Center (a total $55 value)
- One driving range card with $50 range credit
- One drink at Duffer’s Bar & Grill
- 10% off your next 18-hole round of golf
$54.99 for a VIP driving range package for two (a $110 value)
- Two driving range cards with $50 range credit each
- Two drinks at Duffer’s
- 15% off your next 18-hole round of golf
Desert Pines Golf Club
From the framed photos of legendary players lining the walls of the stately clubhouse to the last putt on the meticulously manicured 18th green, Desert Pines Golf Club surrounds players with tradition. Named one of the Top 50 Public Courses in the nation by Golf Digest, the Pete Dye design opened in 1997 and received a major overhaul 10 years later, complete with 18 newly designed and rebuilt greens. The course features rolling mounds and thousands of mature pines that delineate narrow fairways, yielding beautiful views and occasional lucky bounces back to safety. Unlike other area courses and driving ranges that double as airport runways, wind isn't much of a factor at Desert Pines, thanks to its low elevation, dense foliage, and zero-gravity tee boxes.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Total length of 6,810 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 70.6 from the back tees
- Course slope of 125 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole
3415 E Bonanza Rd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89101