Franklin D. Roosevelt inspired legions of Americans when he famously said, The only thing we have to fear is this haunted house. Venture bravely into terrifying territory with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $10 for a haunted-house package for one (up to a $20 total value)
- $19 for a haunted-house package for two (up to a $40 total value)
- $37 for a haunted-house package for four (up to an $80 total value)
- $53 for a haunted-house package for six (up to a $120 total value)<p>
Each package includes:
- One general-admission ticket per person (up to a $12 value)
- One souvenir Zombieland photo per person (an $8 value)<p>
Scary Nights Haunted House
Scary Nights Haunted House originally started in 2004 as a spooky corn maze in Everett. Since then, the attraction has moved indoors and toted its masks, props, and glass jars filled with their favorite blood-curdling screams to several different stops around the Seattle area, including Bucoda for the 2012 season. There, Scary Nights transforms a gymnasium into a ghastly, multisensory experience complete with winding corridors and a cast of monsters trained to make every visit a dreadful one.
402 N Nenant St.
Bucoda, Washington 98530Get Directions