An experienced sommelier can suggest the perfect wine pairing for beef, poultry, or couples too scared to try kissing. Couple up with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$19 for wine tasting for two (a $30 total value)
- Two glasses of wine (a $10 value)
- Two souvenir glasses to take home (a $10 value)
- One cheese tray for two (a $10 value)
$35 for wine tasting for four (a $60 total value)
- Four glasses of wine (a $20 value)
- Four souvenir glasses to take home (a $20 value)
- Two cheese trays for four (a $20 value)
Scout Mountain Winery
Surrounded by thick woods, lines of vines, rows of apple trees, and a garden lush with vegetables occupy 35 acres of Scout Mountain Winery. There, the Schad family has been handcrafting wines for more than two decades in styles such as blush, syrah, and chambourcin. Tucked away on the property, the family also oversees a quaint bed and breakfast inside a country house erected in the 1920s.
100% of 11 customers
“Great place, enjoy going there as much as we can.”
“Well worth the trip. Call and check about specials and music! ”
2145 Scout Mountain Rd.
Corydon, Indiana 47112