Fondue is a ubiquitous staple of Swiss culture, matched only by neutrality, foldout fish scalers, and the world’s most easily cartoonified cheese. Dip in to a mouthwatering melting pot with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for a four-course fondue dinner for two (up to a $118 total value)
- $69 for a four-course fondue dinner for four (up to a $236 total value)<p>
The dinner includes the following per pair:
- Two salads (an $18 value)
- One shared cheese fondue (a $22 value)
- Two entrees: farm-raised chicken breast, aged beef tenderloin, Grotto Bay sea scallops, and black tiger shrimp (up to a $29 value each)
- One shared chocolate fondue (a $20 value)<p>
Simply Fondue Queens
Under the mellow glow of Simply Fondue's chandeliers, small groups sit at marble-top tables, immersing fresh bread, vegetables, and fruit in bubbling pots of gourmet cheeses. Heavy drapery and metallic walls surround each semiprivate dining station, allowing diners to sink skewers into gooey cauldrons without having to worry about secret techniques, such as eating slowly, being revealed to those surrounding them. The menu showcases regional blends such as the traditional swiss chalet, as well as the italian fontina, infused with romano cheeses and a base of garlic, basil pesto, and marinara. More than 100 martinis supplement dessert fondues include the Rocky Road pot—marshmallow cream, nuts, and rich chocolate.
81% of 1,157 customers recommend
“Parking inside mall”
“Great food , excellent service! Highly recommended”
“This is the best fondue I have ever had! Including Switzerland. They have private secluded booths for intimate dinners! Very romantic! ”
78-19 80th St.
Ridgewood, New York 11385