Going on a sightseeing tour is a much better way to explore a new city than peeking beneath every manhole cover. Don’t just skim the city’s surface with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $65 for a one-day all city pass for two (a $98 value)
- $125 for a one-day all city pass for four (a $196 value)
- $89 for a two-day all city pass for two (a $108 value)
- $178 for a two-day all city pass for four (a $216 value)
- $99 for a three-day all city pass for two (a $128 value)
- $198 for a three-day all city pass for four (a $256 value) <p>
The all city pass offers unlimited, hop-on-hop-off access to the company’s three guided city tours:
- The Downtown Liberty Tour, with stops such as The Empire State Building, Chinatown, and Times Square
- The Uptown Central Park Tour, with stops such as the Guggenheim Museum, Grant’s Tomb, and the Strawberry Fields memorial in Central Park
- The Night-Time City LIghts Tour, a nighttime tour with stops such as Grand Central Station and St. Patrick’s Cathedral, with a special focus on the city’s holiday decorations <p>
The company’s double-decker tour buses all feature an air-conditioned lower level, and the tour narration is available in multiple languages. <p>
It's hard to know New York better than one of Skyline Sightseeing's double-decker buses. Day in and day out, they roam the city's streets on three different tour routes. For the Downtown Liberty Tour, they glide between downtown landmarks, from bustling Chinatown to the Statue of Liberty. Alternatively, the buses can showcase Central Park's Strawberry Fields memorial and resplendent greenery on the Uptown Central Park Tour. In the winter, meanwhile, the Night Time City Lights tour reroutes itself to highlight Manhattan's Christmas decorations, which range from festive light displays to a single jingle bell balanced on top of the Empire State Building. All-day packages offer unlimited access to all three tours, and the company often bundles them with access to other city attractions.